With the crypto crash and recession happening, Web3 companies & users are realising that it is crucial to have a good tokenomics model in place.
It’s not just about developing smart contract mechanisms to manage token supply, but about developing a sustainable business model that allows the ecosystem to last longer than short-term booms and busts that’s happening today.
If we are to build a better, decentralised world, it starts with learning from the past and thinking about how we can build something that lasts for the long-term, for generations.
What we’ll chat in this AMA
- Learning from the past. What were the bad behaviours of Web2 and Web3 business that we should stop?
- Learning from the past. What did we do well in Web2 and Web3 governance & incentive designs?
- Envisioning the future. How does a better world look like?
- Status, a secure messaging app, crypto wallet, and Web3 browser.
- PlanetQuest, a universe-spanning blockchain-based game of exploration, survival & discovery with a powerful Play & Earn economy.
- MaxxFinance, a high yield staking dApp backed by validator nodes & utility