June 29, 2022 4:00 PM (GMT+8)
Meta and 34 other tech companies signed a pledge to work towards creating an open and interoperable metaverse.
Seen as the future of the internet, this metaverse aspires to be a new digital economy, where users can create, buy, and sell goods like clothes or cars – across one platform to another.
What we’ll chat in this AMA
❤️ Vote your Favourite Question!
- What can the virtual world/metaverse do, that we cannot do today?
- One coin to rule them all, multi-coin, or nothing at all?
- What are governing mechanisms to make sure that there are no bad players gaming the system?
Reach out to speak about a topic! Email → / Twitter→ / LinkedIn →
- What Is the Metaverse, Exactly?
- Meta, Microsoft and Other Tech Giants Say They Want an Open Metaverse—Should We Believe Them?
- One Coin to Rule Them All? Or Millions of Coins?