Recently, we’ve heard only the bad news about crypto.
The last two months have seen 3 of the worse project failures in the crypto industry.
It began with the Terra UST debacle in May, where its algorithmic stable de-pegged from UST, tipped the markets into a nosedive.
And since then, two more firms, crypto exchange Celsius’ paused on withdrawals, swaps and transfers, and venture capital firm 3AC, have buckled under market pressures and is now facing inching closer to insolvency.
These events have made everyone pretty skeptical of crypto – especially by those who invested and got burnt by the crash.
How will this affect the future of crypto? Can we still trust it?
What we’ll chat in this AMA
- How do stablecoins & crypto trading really work?
- What are their benefits compared to traditional finance?
- Why did these recent projects fail?
- How will projects maintain long-term sustainability & security to rebuild trust?
- Hubble Protocol, a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol built on the Solana blockchain.
- MaxxFinance, a staking dApp