The emergence of DeFi and dApps created a whole new world of economics with tokens and cryptocurrencies – popularly known as tokenomics.
These cryptocurrencies and tokens are not all created equally, and can vary widely with different utilities, use cases, and value offered to investors.
What are their differences, and which one should you invest in?
What we’ll chat in this AMA
This Twitter Space will be a little different than our past AMAs.
2 teams of speakers will be “debating” the pros and cons of investing in tokens – specifically comparing Equity vs Utility Tokens!
- Equity Tokens
- What are Equity Tokens?
- Pros & Cons of Equity Tokens
- Why invest in Equity Tokens?
- Future of Equity Tokens
- Utility Tokens
- What are Utility Tokens?
- Pros & Cons of Utility Tokens
- Why invest in Utility Tokens?
- Future of Utility Tokens
- What is a Utility Token?
- Utility tokens vs. equity tokens: Key differences explained
- Token utility: use cases and trends
- 3 Ways to Safely Design Utility Tokens